Tilestone Finishing Systems - Bathroom tiles not aligned properly with door
Hired installer "Tilestone Finishing Systems" in Kelowna, BC to install new bathroom floor in my condo.Installer did not cut new tiles properly.
Tiles are not aligned with bathroom door. See attached bathroom photo showing misaligned tiles. Have e-mailed and called David Lucky (Owner) numerous times regarding this matter, but still have not received a reply. Have also sent him the attached picture.
Have sent complaint to (BBB) Better Business Bureau in lower mainland, British Columbia.
At the BBB web site I notice another service complaint was filed for this company earlier this year and owner did not response.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bathroom Tile
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."
- "I purchased several 303 and 301 Lasers of Ebay in the Past. Because of Price I ordered 2 more fro Tmart both are Defective and not working.Using the fully charged ..."
- "THEY SAY THEY ARE THE BIGGEST AN THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR BUT THATS A LOAD OF YOU KNOW. I WAS TOLD I ASKED A CLIENT OUT ON A..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."